I'm not sure why everyone is so paranoid about being photographed in public.
Who wants to be one of Michael Jackson's kids wearing scarves or masks
everywhere they go...... After all, I personally am already under the
scrutiny of dozens of CCTV cameras from the second I walk out of my front
door each morning until I such time as I actually sit down at my desk at
work.  So what if I'm caught on camera at a football match.  I'm proud to be
seen in the West Stand at Highbury any day of the week.  I can even remember
pulling up next to a No. 52 bus at a set of traffic lights on my Vespa one
afternoon, and turning round to see somebody pointing their mobile phone at
my through the window.  They turned the phone round, showing me the digital
photo they had just taken of me.  I gave a smile, a thumbs up and drove off.
I haven't the foggiest idea why they wanted to take a photograph of me, but
who cares.  (Does my bum look big on this Vespa?)  And for the record, the
fact that I gave them a thumbs up constitutes "consent" in my book.  And I
think that if you point a camera at someone and they smile back at you,
that's "consent" too.

            All user commands can be found at : -