I believe that the least that this photographer should have done was to tell this couple that he would be exhibiting their photo publicly. I don't believe that it is enough to seek their consent to take the photo in this case.

Regards to all

Julian Curmi
Information Security Officer
Bank of Valletta plc
Malta, Europe

Internet Email Notice

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this message is strictly prohibited.

Opinions or views expressed in this message belong to the author only, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of Bank of Valletta plc or any of its subsidiaries. If you have received this message in error, please delete it forthwith, destroy any hardcopies, and kindly inform the author immediately.

Thank You.

Website: http://www.bov.com/