Good Morning,
Wirral have recently embarked on a project to look at information that we,
the Police, the NHS and Voluntary Organisations have on Violent/Race/Hate
Crimes.  We are hoping to map the information and analyse trends and
identify "hot spots" in Wirral.  Most, if not all of the information will
be anonymised but, because of different Organisation's Cultures we are
facing problems in getting people to share data with us.  We may go down
the route of Data Sharing protocols etc but I would be most grateful if any
other Organisations on this list are ahead of the game on a project such as
this and would be happy to share their thoughts.
The other aspect of the project is the technical side, we are hoping to
have a web based database but again the analyst is struggling with what is
the most appropriate IT solution to populating a database from many sources.
Thanks
Jane Corrin
Information Manager Wirral MBC

            All user commands can be found at : -