Like any other qualification or certification - it demonstrates that the person has gone the extra mile to have the knowledge to carry out the function. Such is what is needed to get the person in front of the interviewing panel. But I'm sure all will agree that the rest is up to the person, his/her ability and skill to convince the interviewing panel that they're the right person for the job. Having said that, having ISEB or similar could be the deciding factor between who to choose from if two candidates are on par.

Isn't the same as when one obtains a driver's licence - by no means are we the best of drivers at the time we obtain a licence to drive. We may have the knowledge of what is supposed to be done but It is only with experience that one improves his/her skills.

A happy weekend to all. :)

Regards
Julian
Malta, Europe

"Carter, Antoinette (CCM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues <[log in to unmask]>

03/09/2004 14:25
Please respond to "Carter, Antoinette (CCM)"