So if I am not mistaken for the remote email service to know what the
recipient has done with the email, there must be some prog resident on the
recipient's pc?? Not sure if some tool like Spybot ought to detect the
presence of this software??

J:)

"Smith, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
27/08/2004 10:38
Please respond to "Smith, Tony"