Hi folks

I've avoided doing this so far because
a) there are some data protection act issues - technically names / emails shouldn't be posted on a public website without explicit consent
b) list of email addresses get harvested by spam email providers and we all get enough of that anyway
c) anyone who wants to get in touch but didn't note an email / other contact details at the meeting can always post to the list with a " could .... get in touch with me"

Do people have strong views either way here?

Chris
( in tight-***d administration mode for a change)
--
Dr Chris Burton,
Work 01659 50221