You might like John Launer's Narrative based primary care (ISBN 1 85775
539 1), Eric Cassell's Nature of Sufferingand the Goals of Medicine (0
19 508912 paper / 0 19 505222 6 hard) Sweeney & Griffiths complexity &
healthcare (1 85775 559 6)

Iona Heath's wonderful Mystery of General Practice is now available free
to members on the RCGP website (www.rcgp.org.uk)

Happy reading

Dr Charles Campion-Smith

38 Prince of Wales Road