Malcolm & others,

problem solved OK,
only by using -dusty flag in compiling....
I did'nt realize that it would ha ve that effect :)..
I'm trying NAGWare f95 now and have had some success of
compiling and running geophysical modelling programs,,,
Although I got guite o alot of errors like:

*** Arithmetic exception: Floating divide by zero - aborting
In HSMD_KER, line 4218 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by HSMD_HNK, line 4113 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by HSMD_FD, line 4045 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by HSBOSS_FD, line 3949 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by GET_FWD_MODL, line 3765 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by FORJAC, line 3711 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by NLSQ2, line 4591 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by AIRBEO, line 2218 of Airbeo_m.f90
Called by MAIN, line 1884 of Airbeo_m.f90
Abort
[gefmac1:~/amira/Airbeo] jlerssi% f95 -O0 -g -gline -dusty Airbeo_m.f90

Programs should be "well checked" standard fortran90 -code.
And they are known to behave well when compiled by Lahey and/or digital
-fortran90 compilers in PC.
Is Nagware compiler more sensitive to that kind of  exceptions or am I
again missing some flag ?
or is it somehow platform specific?
Is there any MAnual of Nagware -compiler?
all I got is man page in html mode...