On Oct 27, 2004, at 9:59 AM, Ian Chivers wrote:

> does anyone have any information on a publication date?

You'd think that, as editor, I'd know... but it is all in ISO's hands
and my contacts with the people who actually do the final publication
are indirect. About 2 weeks ago I bugged my contact, mostly to make
sure that ISO wasn't waiting on me for something.  She said

> ISO has the comments, we're just awaiting publication.  I'll keep you
> posted.

I haven't heard anything since then. Somewhere else (which I can't seem
to find at the moment), I recall someone mentioning something like
"hopefully around the end of the month", which would be about now. I
can't testify as to how accurate that is.

--
Richard Maine                |  Good judgment comes from experience;
[log in to unmask]       |  experience comes from bad judgment.