Richard Maine wrote:

> >So is this kind of initialisation ANSI/ISO compliant or is the ifort
> >v8.0 unable to deal with it ?
>
> Steve pointed out that this is a compiler bug, which they have a
> fix for in a later version.  I'll just add the one note, which seemed
> implied by some of the other replies, but I didn't notice explicitly
> stated: the code does look standard-conformant.

Thanks !
because I need to be sure that the code respects the standard (although I use tools
to be sure the code is standard conformant, bugs exist even in tools ...).
The code needs to be able to be compiled on any computer with any fortran 90 compiler
(portability is rather easy to achieve in fortran 90).
That's the reason why sometimes I have some doubts when we "discover" a new compiler
which is not able to deal with some parts of the code !
Regards,
Guylaine