Hello,
I have got some troubles when trying a new compiler (on a Linux/PC),
although the codes have been successfully used on several
platform: Sun, Linux, and with different compiler versions on each platform.
So I am wondering if the code is not ANSI compliant or if the compiler I am testing is not able to deal with my code.

Example:
I initialise some parameters with the intrinsic function epsilon, such as:
in one module, I create:
  integer, parameter, public :: my_real = selected_real_kind(13)

elsewhere, I initailise:
  real(my_real), parameter :: epsilon_machine = epsilon(1._my_real)

By writing the value epsilon_machine, I obtain:
      1.797693134862316E+308

When I write directly in the code the value epsilon(1._my_real), I obtain the right result:
      2.220446049250313E-016

So, if someone can tell me if this code is ANSI compliant,
it will help.
Thanks.
Guylaine PRAT