Dear Fortran (or even FORTRAN) users,

I am attempting to analyse a large complex network.  I am interested in
various statistics such as the distribution of connections (or edges)
between nodes, various centrality measures etc.  I wondered if anyone has
coded such analysis in Fortran and if so if they might share the
implementation.  I have been using the program Pajek, which is designed for
such analysis.  Pajek is oriented more towards graphical analysis, however,
and  I am more interested in statistical output at this point as my network
is dynamic and  I am yet sure over what time frame I should define the
network.  Consequently, I want to be able to modify the program to produce
only the statistics in which I am interested for each set of input data.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Travis Nesmith
Economist
Payment System Studies
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System

Phone: +1 202 452 2907