Do you people understand the concept of a mailing list?

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Drummond
Sent: 10 February 2004 13:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: LIPSIG meeting in Birmingham 25 February

Gail,
         Sorry but I will be out of the country for that week.

At 11:16 10/02/2004 +0000, Gail Young wrote:
>Dear Colleagues
>
>Further to Peter's email (see below), if you are considering attending
>this open meeting of the LIPSIG at Aston University on 25 February, can

>you please let me have your details TODAY please.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Gail Young

File system, how we make
>sure that standards are built for the benefit of the community.   The
>briefings will cover: -
>
>*       The work of the IMS e-portfolio team
>*       LIP and other IMS specifications covering
>       o Enterprise
>       o Accessibility
>       o Content Packaging
>*       The Io nodes framework for interoperability
>*       The development of the UK Learner Profile, UKLeaP, the UK
version of
>IMS LIP, which will form the normative basis of UK standards
>*       The European Dimension:
>       o CEN/ISSS and the development of European Standards
>       o The European e-portfolio Initiatives Coordinating Committee
>       o TELCERT and conformance testing
>

>Peter
>
>Peter Rees Jones
>University of Leeds
>Quality Management and Enhancement Unit
>Convenor CETIS Learner Information Profile SIG
>44 (0)113 343 3975  (office)
>44 (0)7762 262967   (mobile)

Regards,
             Paul.

Mr P Drummond, Deputy Director, Faculty of Medicine Computing Centre, 16
- 17 Framlington Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE16 6NH
Tel: 0191 2225017   Fax: 0191 2225016
http://www.fmcc.org.uk