From: Nigel Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>

Dear list,

We have just released details of our new workshop programme for the start
of 2005. All workshops are run in small groups, giving attendees plenty of
opportunity to discuss individual issues with the tutors and other
participants.

Please visit the training page for full details and an online booking form:
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/

***Image Capture - Advanced
Tuesday 18th January, Bristol

***Colour Management for Digitisation Projects
Wednesday 19th January, Bristol

***Image Optimisation - Correcting and Preparing Images
Friday 28th January, Bristol

***Creating Quality Metadata for Digital Images
Tuesday 15th February, Bristol

***Image Management - Storing and Finding your Digital Images
Wednesday 16th February, Bristol

***Digital Rights Management - Practical Approaches to Securing and
Protecting Copyright Friday 25th February, Bristol

***Image Capture - Beginners
Wednesday 9th March, Bristol

***Image Capture - Intermediate
Thursday 10th March, Bristol

***Image Capture - Advanced
Thursday 31st March, Bristol

***Colour Management for Digitisation Projects
Wednesday 13th April, Bristol

***Creating Quality Metadata for Digital Images
Thursday 14th April, Bristol

***Digital Rights Management - Practical Approaches to Securing and
Protecting Copyright Friday 29th April, Bristol

http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/

Regards

Nigel

Nigel Goldsmith, Technical Research Officer
TASI - Technical Advisory Service for Images
Free help, advice and guidance for the
Further and Higher Education sector
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/
A JISC Service