Writers Forum Workshop met today. We had a well-attended and enjoyable meeting.

A second edition of Winter Poem # 1 by Bob Cobbing, first edition 1974, was launched with a brief talk on the history of the text and two performances of it.

The first run of 90 copies all but sold out and it is considered temporarily out of print. It will be available again in the new year.

It is our intention to bring other poems in the series back into print.

The next WF Workshop will meet on 15th January 2005 at 3.30 for 4 at Camden Peoples Theatre on the corner of Drummond Street and Hampstead Road. Tube Warren Street (Pay bar)

All sharing our aims are welcome. You do not have to perform but are encouraged to do so. Admission is free.

Please try to arrive for 3.30 so that we are ready to start on time and are not interrupted once we have started