Just wanted to express my sadness too that Ian Robinson has passed on. I only knew him through 'magazine' correspondence:- he was a very involved and concerned poet, artist and editor - always discerning and encouraging at the same time. His Oasis magazine brought together diverse voices - and there were always real surprises in it. I shall treasure his thoughtful letters to me.

***

I hope there is a tribute to Ian. 'Passing' is very important. An ex-boxer friend of mine - who I've encouraged to continue to write/express - will attend and read at the Jeff Nuttall 'Wake/Celebration' (previously posted on this list). My friend was taught by Jeff 35 years ago - and there is that resonance over time between people via poetry, art, being - strength to go on.

Rupert