Dear Chris enjoyed the poem for the most part. Years back when Blair was running first time, I sent a poster design for the Conservatives, Dr W liked it, but the Saatchi brothers thought that the campaign had to steer clear of negative campaigning. The poster had the image of "Dolly the Sheep" and a bubble comng out from her mouth which simply said "Blair" --I just thought at the time his whole enterprise was a clone of Major's. I would have loved to have heard the whole house bleating!!I also saw that missed docking so to speak, when his darling wife puckered her lips to kiss Blairrabbit and would you know it, the little rodent moved so she kissed fresh air. That said it all for me.

Stephen

c/o Brown,
Kongensgade 15 1-sal,
5000 Odense C.