I love this, Lawrence. As you know everything and are obviously morally superior tell me what to do about something: in the last two
weeks my Vicky has gone back on the crack-cocaine, this is because she has had been allowed some access to her kids and the
emotional kick-back has thrown her off the straight and narrow, her suppliers are Muslim Somalian so-called asylum seekers who refer
to her in such dulcet terms as 'that fucking white woman'. I've freaked out as a result and don't know what to do. So tell me, how
do I 'solve' this problem? Where's the un-geo-political answer? Just as where is the answer to Margaret Hassan being executed or
Theo Van Gogh being butchered on his bicycle (for his artistic integrity) or too that US Marine shooting a wounded man on the floor
in a mosque? I don't know and I'd love to see what simplistic airs you can produce on any of these matters, and much more else
besides.

What I know is that I don't know and don't pretend to be any better than that.

Okiedokie?

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw