well thanks Geraldine. I did listen to it  -  somewhat cringing. I
liked the programme too overall and the sharp cutting which left one
contribution and perspective hanging resonant besides each other but
was distressed by my own, mostly for the poorer sound recording
quality. Out of my control that, ths story is one of bodged dat tapes
in Bush house and some dodgy salvage by a London dat doctor but
Whitelaw rightly took center stage. You could hear the spittle in her
articulation. I saw Not I again at Partly Writing ini Southampton
recently and was literally 'gob-smacked'.

anyway, for those who might retain curiosity it'll be on the BBC 3
radio website for the forthcoming week.

love and love
cris