Hi All

UoL is currently part-way through implementing a new SITS SRS. The SITS
project team is keen to press for its portal as the uni student portal. Iım
pushing for Bb portal. I guess if the SITS portal properly integrates with
Bb through a single sign-on then my worries about students having to go to
more than one place will be groundless. Does anyone have any experience or
views on integrating Bb with other portals, especially SITS? And about what
students want from them? I tend to think that bundling it all together in an
easy environment thatıs already familiar has most advantages.....
--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble
Head of Learning Technology Support
University of Luton, Park Square, Luton, LU1 3JU

Tel (+44)1582 489260  Fax (+44)1582 489259  Mob 07720 068605