Can anyone help? I read in the Admin manual that we can batch enrol
users into organisations, but I cannot fin a batch enrol option in the
organisation utilities. I have tried the batch enrol function in the
User utilities but I get an error message saying code 'does not exist'.

Is this an oversight in the manual or am I missing something obvious?

Any help appreciated. Many thanks.

Najib Maan
Blackboard Administrator
e-learning@TVU
ext 7832

DISCLAIMER
**************************************
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of
the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are
not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and delete this message. Although this e-mail and any attachments are
believed to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any
computer or system into which they are received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and
no responsibility is accepted by Information Services department of
Thames Valley University (or any of its associated subsidiaries) for any
loss or damage from receipt or use thereof. Please note that the
opinion(s) expressed in this email are that of the sender, and does not
necessarily represent that of Thames Valley University (or any of its
associated subsidiaries).