Janetta,
one possible solution, especially if your staff are not using the online gradebook is to do a manual batch enrol of the students into one course site and then delete the other course sites. At Sunderland, we have one AS Psychology course site for content, to which all AS psychology students are enrolled ,and then one sperarate course site for each class group for online assessment and gradebook use.

More than happy for you to give me a ring about this.

regards
merv stapleton
e-Learning Manager
City of Sunderland College
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
tel: 0191 5116153

CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE DISCLAIMER

Confidentiality: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If they come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Please note that the views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the college.

Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure thay are actually virus free.