Hi all

We have a request from management to total the students that are using
Blackboard. If not names, then the total number.

I have asked Blackboard a similar question in the past (who connected at
a certain time?) and the answer was to check Weblogs for IP connections.
In this case, we cannot rely on IP connections because different
students might use the same PC in one day.

Also, a particular student could connect to Blackboard ten times in one
day but we only need to know that the student connected once.

Does anyone know a way of getting this answer?

Thanks

Neal

Neal Palmer
Technical Support Officer