From: Kate Boardman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 June 2004 14:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Course IDs / names - Version 6

Not for us Gary, it simply shows the course title in the breadcrumb bar
instead of the course ID when actually in a course. You still see the
title in the My Courses on the front page, and both title and ID on the
Courses Tab. You still also see the course ID on the header bar in the
Control Panel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate Boardman
Learning Technologies Team