Hi All

I was just wondering whether anybody else was experiencing this
problem. I call it session hijacking. What appears to happend is that
while you are logged into Blackboard, you suddenly take over somebody
else's session, that is logged into Blackboard at the same time. So, if
you are logged in as John, you suddenly become Jane, with access to all
Jane's courses etc. You loose your own session and have to log out and
back in, at which time you have logged Jane out too.

We have logged the problem with Blackboard, but it has been going on
for months. Apparently other institutions are also experiencing the
problem and we were just wondering who and whether anybody has found a
temporary work-around.

Regards
Jannetta

====
New College Durham
Product Development Co-ordinator
X4434

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."  (Ford Prefect)
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits"
(Albert Einstein)