We have recently migrated to Blackboard 6.2 including Content System and
Portal. The majority of our data input is via a QLS dump into the Snapshot
Controller. However there isn't any documentation on snapshot file formats
pertaining to creating/managing organisations, and the enrolments on.
Additionally, we need to assign (possibly multiple) secondary portal roles
via a manually created snapshot file.  It would be helpful if anybody was
running manual snapshots for the above, to see the file formats and command
line execs, as the manual isn't exactly a complete reference for the
process!

Fiona Richardson
Web & eLearning Systems Manager
User Services (ICT)
Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
01494 522141 ext 3460
http://www.bcuc.ac.uk
http://intranet.bcuc.ac.uk
http://extranet.bcuc.ac.uk