Dear all,

I am attempting to upload various NLN materials onto our Bb server. I have
been doing this for over a week without problem, yet this morning, some
materials are working perfectly, others returning the error message;

Error
The action you attempted did not succeed

System unpackage call complained 'No such file or directory'

2004-03-15 12:11:21 PM

I'm assuming it isn't our Bb installation, if it is then why have some
materials uploaded without issue and others are showing this problem? We
have downloaded the materials and burnt to CD, and I am uploading them from
the CD. I have tried the CD on another machine, and got the same error.

The materials I'm having problems with are;

Health Care, Medicine, Health And Safety

    Occupational Health and Safety

        desq_PL7413_Display Screen Equipment (DSE).zip

        desq_PL7_Fire Safety.zip

        desq_PL3_Hazardous substances (COSHH).zip

and 6 others from the same section! I'm using exactly the same upload method
as I have for all the other materials, Add Item, Browse to File, Unpackage
this File... but then I get the error message detailed.

This is just starting to drive me crazy! Has anybody else got these
materials working properly, and am I missing something stupid? From the
error message it seems that the file isn't going onto the server correctly,
but there's plenty of file space available and I've successfully uploaded
other materials since first seeing the error this morning.

Any offers?

Thanks,

Mark Eason

ILT Administrator

Chichester College

-----
This e-mail and any attachments contain information which is confidential
and privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.