Course builder rights would allow students to give each other rights in each
other's modules.

It would be better to use the groups function in a single module.  I.e. set
up a closed group for each student to upload files then they don't have to
have any extra rights.

Derek Harding, Learning & Teaching Consultant
Centre for Learning & Quality Enhancement
University of Teesside
Middlesbrough
Tees Valley
TS1 3BA