Has anyone used the content player building block to load NLN materials
into Blackboard yet?
I have been testing it out and though the NLN materials load and work ok it
doesn't seem to be recording correctly in the scorn learning plan(via
tools).  When a student completes a unit and tries to close the unit the
message 'If you quit now the course information will not be saved' I don't
see how to get around this. The scorn learning plan tells me the status of
a unit as being 'not attempted' or 'incomplete' correctly but when a unit
is completed it still records the status as 'incomplete'.
We are on 6.1.0.4 Enterprise version.