Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10053, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

Hi everyone,

After the migration to 6.2 we are confronted with many security warnings due
to SSL. If you have the same problem you will know what I mean.

We have not set Bb to make everthing SSL, just the login and the system
admin pannel.

Users get the pop-up when switching from secure to unsecure content:

The problem is described in detail on
http://www.bgsu.edu/offices/its/blackboard/security-warnings.html

Is there anybody with a similar problem (solution)?

We want to get rid of all these warnings...

We have been advised to set everything to SSL but our IT department is
worried it may increase the server load.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Mark Arts
Universiteit Maastricht