activities in actuators, sensors, MEMS, smart materials, and concurrent
fabrication and assembly manufacturing processes. The curriculum is in the
form of individual modules that are available in PDF format by direct
request, and are described at www.bioinspired.umd.edu
<http://www.bioinspired.umd.edu/> . We will also be offering a course this
Spring entitled, "Product Development Using Bio-inspired concepts", for
which we are developing a number of demonstrations.

If anyone has any questions about our efforts, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Have a wonderful day!

Prof. Hugh A. Bruck

Department of Mechanical Engineering

University of Maryland

Dr. Hugh Alan Bruck
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Room 2153 Martin Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD   20742
Phone: (301) 405-8711
Fax:   (301) 314-9477
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.wam.umd.edu/~bruck

"The future is what keeps us alive. Life is a journey. You have to live it
until the end and see where it takes you."