Dear Colleagues, Friends and Future Friends

Please could you circulate and promote the attached Information:

Your History Invitation to BAST & UNESCO 25th @ GLA & 27th @ MiD March 2004

PurehArt Heritage Educational Services Invites You, Your family and Your
friends to celebrate and promote the 200th Anniversary Celebration of
Britains Abolition of the Slave Trade Bill, 1807 in 2007 and to Acknowledge
UNESCO International year to Commemorate the Struggle Against Slavery and
its Abolition.

* YOUR BAST HERITAGE EDUCATIONAL INVITATION TO: *
BRITISH, MUSIC, GUNs, DRUGs - TRADE INDUSTRY HISTORY TALK

Bast Heritage Education Day, Thursday 25 March 2004 @ The Greater London
Authority and Heritage Education Family Day, Saturday 27th March @ Museums in Docklands

Please email: [log in to unmask] to book a place(s).

Speakers: Peter Hunnigale (Singer/producer), Mike
Phillips(writer/historian), Cordell Pillay(NAPO), Mykall Rilly(Music
Lecturer/Reggae Philharmonic Orchestra), Alistair Davis (Entertainment
Lawyer),
S.I. Martin(writer/historian), Ralph Straker OBE(Black History), Merrick
Hart (Researcher of Britains B&W history/PCS-English Heritage Union), Garry
Morris(Liverpool Museum), Michelle Edwards(Social Worker), Natalie Stewart
(WREC/British-American Heritage) & Stephen Friday (Solicitor).

****
We would like to apologise for the delay, but the PurehArt computer has now
crashed..!

A lack of British Government funding, employment opportunities and resources
to promote and support British-Caribbean black-white History Education..!

Without public donations and support, Britains black-white history education
will end up like the computer..!

*** We also look forward to seeing you at the British-Caribbean Emancipation
Days Celebrations on Saturday, 31 July 2004 and Sunday, 1 August 2004.***

With Kind Regards

PurehArt Services
A British Heritage Education Organisation

*****
For your promotional information in working to promote
British-Caribbean-African black-white History, Historians, Artist, Music &
Business Trade

Secondly, the PurehArt computer, received several viruses and the computer
has now crashed. Accordingly, I would like your help to inform the British
community of these important Britrish History Educational days.

Many thanks and Stay Active

Merrick Hart, PCS-English Heritage Union Branch Secretary
BME-EH, CSREN & a Friend of PurehArt

Merrick Hart, PCS-EH,
BME-EH, CSREN & a Friend of PurehArt
>>> purehArt <[log in to unmask]>>>>

Merrick Hart
Education & Outreach /
PCS-EH Branch Secretary [non executives]

This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient
and it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify us immediately and delete
the e-mail. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any
action in reliance on it.

English Heritage
Telephone 020 7973 3000
Facsimile 020 7973 3001