From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Wilton's Music Hall
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: African Macbeth at Wilton's Music Hall

Dear Supporter

We are delighted to announce our next co-production with Out of Joint theatre company. For this show we are operating "not-difficult-tickets" whereby the earlier you book the cheaper they are. Tickets start at £10 and rise to £30.

MACBETH is a promenade adventure set in a lawless African state. So far the show has transformed old mills and factories, scenery workshops, fringe theatres and a stately home. It was a great success, selling out at all venues with regular standing ovations and, in London, long queues for returns.

Shakespeare's shortest, most popular tragedy will now play at Wilton's Music Hall from 6 January to 5 February 2005.  The cast includes Danny Sapani as Macbeth and Monica Dolan as Lady Macbeth.

PERFORMANCES
6 Jan - 5 Feb 2005
Wilton's Music Hall
Graces Alley, Off Ensign Street, London, E1 8JB
Evenings 8pm. Matinees 2pm (Saturdays, Tue 11 & Tue 25 Jan)

BOOKING
0207 702 2789 No booking fees  (we can now take credit cards!)
Box open from 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Airline-style booking. Tickets £10 - £30
(School booking line 020 7836 2840, school tickets £12.50)

PRAISE FOR MACBETH:

No.1 CRITICS' CHOICE Time Out
No.1 CRITICS' CHOICE 'strongly recommended' Independent
4 STARS 'there were two standing ovations at the end, one from the audience and one from the hairs on the back of my neck' whatsonstage.com
5 STARS 'brilliantly imaginative' Sunday Times
4 STARS 'amazing... the full Macbeth experience' Guardian
5 STARS 'extraordinary' Metro
5 STARS 'stunning... the fiercest, strangest, most viscerally compelling Shakespeare production of the year' Sunday Express
4 STARS 'you expect something special from the touring company Out of Joint and this electrifying Macbeth, its tenth anniversary production, does not disappoint... it works like a dream' The Times
'The is one of the most thrilling realignments I have ever seen... Stafford-Clark is best known for premiering the work of contemporary writers. What's extraordinary is his Macbeth seems like a new-minted play. Almost every scene involves novel touches, and the acting is radically fresh... hugely recommended' Independent on Sunday

Read some full reviews on the website too www.outofjoint.co.uk

Best wishes

Frances Mayhew
Producer
Wilton's Music Hall

p.s - Immodesty Blaize and the Adventures of Walter has almost sold out - there are tickets for 1st and 2nd December only.