From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Alda Terracciano
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Marika Sherwood
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: Centre for Racial Equality Studies at Middlesex University

Dear all
just to clarify that FUTURE HISTORIES is an independent not for profit organisation and a national repository for African, Caribbean and Asian performing arts archivs in the UK. Considering that the archives are currently housed at Middlesex University it is quite surprising that we, at FUTURE HISTORIES, were not informed of the creation of a centre for racial equality studies especially as our name is included in promoting the initiative. It is worth reminding that FUTURE HISTORIES exists thanks to the voluntary work and contributions of its board of directors and its current project "Re-membering Asian Performance" is funded by HLF and the National Archives and does not receive any support from Middlesex University other than the provision of access to the archives.
On behalf of the Board

---
Dr Alda Terracciano
CO-FOUNDER & DIRECTOR

FUTURE HISTORIES
Studio 433, 433 Holloway Road, London N7 6LJ
Office: 020 7281 3709 | Mobile: 07890 853 392
Email: [log in to unmask]
---
FUTURE HISTORIES is a cultural heritage organisation
and a national archive repository for African,
Caribbean and Asian performing arts in the UK.