Blank
In response to my email about J F Mores, I received copies of extracts from the Times from Rory Lalwan at Westminster Archives. These show that Evelyn Dove sang at the Recital.

I note that very little is available on Evelyn Dove in writing - there is Stephen Bourne's coverage of her post-war career in Black in the British Frame. Websearching shows that references to her are as a passing mention in lists of names.

Has anyone got a full life biographical sketch of her?

A relative of her, her father and brother is seeking information about them. I have drawn his/her attention to the information in Jeff Green's Black Edwardians and in Stephen's book. It would be nice to be able to pass on more.

Thanks.

Sean Creighton

020 8640 2014
www.seancreighton.co.uk