BlankI wonder if anyone has come across J Francis Mores. Born in Tripoli of mixed African and Arabian parentage, emigrated young to the United States, became involved in Church choirs,  then black music theatre activity, then opera and dramatic song. He performed in the USA, Canada, Mexico and S. America. He came to Britain and performed a concert of Coleridge-Taylor's songs at the Wigmore Hall (date unknown). I came across him by finding a Wigmore programme of this concert. I have emailed the Wigmore archivist for information on the date. I presume he may have done other concerts as well. Press extracts in the programme are taken from their reviews of  a previous concert'. I  have also found one web search reference (attached).

If you have any information I would be grateful to receive it - with due acknowledgement when I have enough to post it on my website.

Thanks.

Sean Creighton

020 8640 2014
www.seancreighton.co.uk