-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Wozencroft, Martin
Sent: 25 November 2004 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: move away chin control joysticks

Dear Richard,

Invacare do a swing to the side and alternatively a swing forwards system.
These have been designed for the Storm.
I think Pride do a powered bracket. Also Roger Daykin at Smile Rehab may
supply a different system.

regards

Martin Wozencroft
Clinical Electronics Engineer
Posture, Independence and Mobility Service
Oxford Centre for Enablement
Windmill Road
Headington
Oxford OX3 7LD