Hello,

Were you aware that Ace Centre North
(http://www.ace-north.org.uk/coursedetail.asp?ID=16) also ran AT
courses? Their course is modular based and is accredited by the
Manchester Metropolitan University. I believe that the course is part of
a Certificate in Professional Studies.

Perhaps they could offer you some adivice on course structure, level
etc.

They also plan to develop and offer a MA level course, which will be, I
believe an extension of the course already mentioned.

Regards

Tim Symons
Technical Support

Access Summit
St Peter's House
Precinct Centre
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9GH

Supporting disabled students in Manchester...

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.access-summit.ac.uk

Telephone: 0161 275 0986
Fax: 0161 275 0991