Hi Barry and Aidan

Dare I say the full report is a bit bare too :-) . (Since you asked Barry) I
don't feel that this report is fully representative of the full spectrum of
computer access equipment. Doing such user trials on every possible type of
computer access device on the market may be too daunting a task to get
statistically significant results but this report completely miss out on
some fairly common(ish) types of assistive technologies e.g. Joysticks and
Switch accessible keyboards (onscreen and otherwise). Maybe I've missed
something in the first read. I'll go back and read it again.

Regards, Aejaz

Aejaz Zahid
Senior Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics & Clinical Engineering
Barnsley DGH NHS Trust
Barnsley S75 2EP
[T] 01226-730000 x2159
[F] 01226-208159

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this e-mail represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient, do not commit Barnsley District General Hospital NHS Trust to any course of action and, in particular, are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon the Trust.