I'd be interested to know of any repositories or individuals who have been actively working with Inspiring Learning (ILfA). In particular, I'd be keen to know about institutions which have begun work on ILfA since it was formally launched by MLA earlier this year.

At this stage, I'm mainly keen to plot activity across the regions - to find out "who" and "where" - than to enquire about progress and experiences. Just a simple "we've been working on it at XXX since mm/yy" would be really helpful, but if anyone would like to add a short note about the practicalities of using ILfA and describe their experiences I'd be very grateful.

Replies off-line, please, to

Chris Pickford
Freelance Archival Consultant
23 Clent View Road, Norton, Stourbridge, DY8 3JE
Tel: 01384 393000 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: [log in to unmask]