Hammersmith and Fulham Archives and Local History Centre will be changing its opening hours from Tuesday 4 January 2005.  The new opening hours are as follows:

Monday 9.30 – 4.30
Tuesday 9.30 – 7.45
Wednesday closed
Thursday 9.30 – 4.30
Friday closed
Saturday (2nd Saturday in month only) 9.30 – 4.30
Sunday closed

If anyone one would like a poster that can be displayed in their searchroom, please contact me.

Jane Kimber
Borough Archivist

Hammersmith and Fulham Archives and Local History Centre
The Lilla Huset
191 Talgarth Road
London W6 8BJ
Tel: 020 8741 5159
Fax: 020 8741 4882
Email: [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete from your system.

Whilst we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you need to verify that this email and any attachments are virus-free, as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of them.