From: Postles, Dr D.A. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 November 2004 13:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: for sale: medical register, 1799-1824

The following item is currently listed for sale on ebay, the bidding to
start at £15.  The vendor seems aware that it ought to be in an archives
office.

Old doctors ledger, patient notes and accounts.

Dr. Walshman, Kennington area of London 1799 - 1824.

Includes some of his letters, sent by Two Penny Post (pre penny black
postage days), these are collectable and sought after, in their own right.