Dear All

We are investigating options for installing an automatic/electronic opening system for our strongroom doors. The doors are extremely heavy and frequent use is causing back problems. Does anyone, particularly in the London region, have mechanisms which support the weight of the door when opening and closing, which you would allow our architects to look at?

Thanks in advance

Nicola

Nicola Allen
Archivist & Records Manager
RSA
8 John Adam Street
London
WC2N 6EZ
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7451 6847
Fax:+44 (0) 20 7839 5805
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

www.theRSA.org.uk/archive

Celebrating 250 years of history in 2004

The information in this e-mail (and/or document attached) is confidential and may be legally privileged and/or contain copyright material of the RSA. This information is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person.

Any contractual representations contained herein on behalf of the RSA must not be taken as final, and are entirely subject to contracts signed formally by an authorised representative of this organisation.

Whilst the RSA takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that e-mails from the Society are virus free, no responsibility will be taken for viruses transmitted from its systems.

Charity Registration Number 212424