Please note that Sheffield Archives will be closed for stocktaking from Monday 9 February to Saturday 21 February 2004 inclusive.  We will re-open on Monday 23 February 2004.

Owing to staff shortages, normal service is currently vulnerable to alteration at short notice.  We may have to restrict opening hours and document production times.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.  We will resume normal service as soon as possible.

We advise intending visitors to contact Sheffield Archives for up to date information Tel: 0114 203 9395 Email: [log in to unmask]

Sheffield Archives and Conservation Unit
52 Shoreham Street
Sheffield
S1 4SP

Archives Tel: +44 (0) 114 203 9395
Conservation Tel: +44 (0) 114 203 9399
Fax: +44 (0) 114 203 9398
For Archives e-mail: [log in to unmask]
For Conservation Unit e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please include YOUR FULL POSTAL ADDRESS IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE