The following advertisement will be appearing shortly in ARC.  Please draw it to the attention of anyone you think might be interested.  Closing date is 9 July 2004.  URL for the post is http://secure.admin.warwick.ac.uk/webjobs/jobs/management/job520.html

Best wishes
Christine Woodland

Assistant Archivist
University LibraryModern Records Centre
18,893 - £21,010 pa
Fixed Term contract for 11 months
You will catalogue the archives of the Trades Union Congress and other archives and to contribute to other Modern Records Centre activities. Some evening work will be required
You will have a degree, (or equivalent) and an archival post-graduate qualification would be beneficial.

Click here for further details of the post.

Click here for an application form.
To receive a hard copy application pack, please contact the Personnel Office on 024 7652 3685 (24 hour answerphone) or by email to [log in to unmask] An application form MUST be completed if you wish to be considered for this post. Please note the hard copy and on-line application pack are the same.
Please quote reference 42159-054.
Closing date for applications is 9 July 2004.

For further details on how to apply for a post at Warwick, the benefits we offer, information on Warwick People , what it is like working here and more, please see our job introduction page.
The University values diversity.

Mrs Christine Woodland
Archivist, Modern Records Centre
University Library