Before acting on this E-mail or opening any attachment you are advised to read the Strategic Rail Authority's disclaimer at the end of this e-mail.

Dear All,
Did anyone out there read the fascinating story in the Guardian Newspaper on Saturday about the Film Director Stanley Kubrick's own archive of material?  The collection is huge and extremely varied, from film scripts to photos, for projects that were completed and those that never saw the light of day.

However, most interesting was the fact he designed his own archive boxes, such was his dissatisfaction with those available, he insisted that he wanted boxes with lids that would easily slide off. He had hundreds if not thousands of these boxes made, to his own specific requirements. A fascinating insight into a man who never compromised and paid meticulous attention to detail.

Regards,

Simon

Simon Lock,
Strategic Rail Authority Archivist,
Tel: 207 654 6220
Email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments is intended to be read by the above named recipients only and the contents may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you must not act on it, copy it or show it to anyone but do please reply to this email and highlight the error or phone our IT Group on 020 76546333.
Security Warning: Please note that this type of email is not 100% secure and you should take this fact into account when replying to us via e-mail.
Viruses: Although we have taken care to ensure that this e-mail and its attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in accordance with good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.