From: Trevor Wright [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 March 2004 08:43
To: Hay,DA,David,CGDB HAYDA R
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "Marconi Issue Again" < an update from Marconi Corporation plc

David,

Your e-mail to the Archives-NRA distribution list has come to our attention and we thought we should respond to confirm that Marconi Corporation has NOT put the Marconi Historic Collection up for sale and has no such intention.  We presume the auction at Bonhams concerns items from private collectors or other organisations.

Please come back to me if we can be of any further assistance to you.

Trevor Wright
Marconi Information Officer
Marconi Corporation plc
Tel/Fax: +44 (0) 1376 567 503,  Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 712239
Visit www.Marconi.com and www.MarconiCalling.com