Dear All

Please bring this vacancy to the attention of anyone you think may be
interested.

Archivist, salary £25,068 - £26,818 p.a. inc.
Job ref: WA/245/MW

UCL Hospitals NHS Trust is looking for an enthusiastic archivist to manage
the large and diverse collections of archives and historic artefacts
created and accumulated by our eight hospitals.

Working within the Information Management Directorate, you will also
contribute to the delivery of the information strategy by developing and
implementing records management policies and procedures and by ensuring
that we are prepared for the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

You will have a recognised postgraduate qualification in Archives and
Records Management along with at least two years' post-qualification
experience. You will also be self-motivated, with good communication and IT
skills.

Experience of Adlib Archive software and an interest in the history of
medicine and hospitals would be an advantage.

For further details, please see the UCLH website at the following address
http://uclh.healthjobsuk.com/job_search/s6?fs92=4c1f242a857ea1e49270840a970b
5927.

Best wishes

Libby Adams