From: Garron Wells [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 11:10 AM
To: Arcan-L
Subject: Quebec Universities retention schedules - English version now
available

This message will be of particular interest to Universities and
post-secondary academic institutions.

Records retention schedules for Quebec academic institutions. Archivists
Sub-committee, CREPUQ, February 2004

--
Garron Wells, University Archivist
University of Toronto Archives and Records Management Services
120 St. George St.,
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5S 1A5
416-978-7656; fax 416-946-5343
www.library.utoronto.ca/utarms

The way to unsubscribe from the list is as follows.
Send a message to [log in to unmask]
and in the message area, type

unsubscribe arcan-l

then send the message.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND AN UNSUBSCRIBE MESSAGE
ADDRESSED TO [log in to unmask]