From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sheffield Archives
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 11:11 AM
Subject: A2A marker-uppers needed

Sheffield Archives has laid its hands on some end of year monies and is investigating starting a small stand alone A2A project.  What we don't have is any capacity to mark up our paper lists.  Are there any offices with spare capacity and skills that coud help?  Extent of work and price open to negotiation.

Thanks

Len Reilly
Archives and Local Studies Manager

Sheffield Archives and Conservation Unit
52 Shoreham Street
Sheffield
S1 4SP

Archives Tel: +44 (0) 114 203 9395
Conservation Tel: +44 (0) 114 203 9399
Fax: +44 (0) 114 203 9398
For Archives e-mail: [log in to unmask]
For Conservation Unit e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please include YOUR FULL POSTAL ADDRESS IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE